Sunday, April 24, 2011

Let's start........

Hi,

As I’m writing my first post and going to write my first stock recommendation suddenly something came to my mind and that is the first stock which I bought on 6th July 2006 if I remember correctly. The stock was “REI AGRO” which I bought at 122 and waited for 2 weeks, stock went no where neither up nor down. I thought what the heck I bought my first stock after so much of reading and so called data analysis and it’s not giving me any profit. I used to check almost 10 times in an hour and in two weeks I got bored and exited. 1.5 years later just before 8th Jan 2008 stock probably touched 1600 or even 1700 I don’t remember exactly, even after the big crash till April 2008 I don’t think stock went below 1200. Well I could not take any profit from my first stock but market tried to give me the most important lesson of the investment world – PATIENCE, and believe me if you can be patient then half job is done and rest half is done by the buying with margin of safety.

Let see if I can show some discipline with my blog and try to publish the update on the performance as well.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment