Sunday, May 22, 2011

Multibagger


Nagarjuna Agrichem Ltd.
Current price – 110
Target – 300
Time frame – 1.5 years


Agriculture has been an integral part of Indian growth story and pesticides as a business has always been investors' favorite. Recently I've been to my village and saw a pesticides bag at my home and I got curious to see the manufacturer's name and guess what, it was - Nagarjuna Agrichem Ltd. And this was the first time I started following the company's performance.

Last fiscal has been dismal and especially the last quarter, company has been struggling with the issues like strike and because of that there have been closing down of the plants and low output. These issues have been sorted out now and plant is up and running now.

Next fiscal is expected to be much much better and given the sector which it operates in it is all set be part of India growth story, and I'm assured that this will turn out to be multibagger in the coming years. Book value being at 135 and DE ratio at comfortable level of .9 and dividend yield at amazing 5% this one is worth investment.


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment